Hunter and his daddy went hunting a few nights ago and this little deer came out right under the feeder and David had promised Hunter he could shoot a doe so David was gonna let him shoot this one but then he realized it was actually a baby buck BUT Daddy didnt have the heart to then say he couldnt shoot it because by the time David realized it Hunter was deep into focusing on shooting and was about to pull the trigger. David is avid about NOT shooting baby bucks but this time it just happened so I guess it will be ok. HA Hunter was thrilled. He had to skin it too and I have some good pictures of that so maybe when my computer is doing better I'll post more.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
First Deer ALL by himself!
Well I have ALOT more pictures of Hunter and his deer but my computer is not cooperating with me at all so this is it for now.
Hunter and his daddy went hunting a few nights ago and this little deer came out right under the feeder and David had promised Hunter he could shoot a doe so David was gonna let him shoot this one but then he realized it was actually a baby buck BUT Daddy didnt have the heart to then say he couldnt shoot it because by the time David realized it Hunter was deep into focusing on shooting and was about to pull the trigger. David is avid about NOT shooting baby bucks but this time it just happened so I guess it will be ok. HA Hunter was thrilled. He had to skin it too and I have some good pictures of that so maybe when my computer is doing better I'll post more.
Hunter and his daddy went hunting a few nights ago and this little deer came out right under the feeder and David had promised Hunter he could shoot a doe so David was gonna let him shoot this one but then he realized it was actually a baby buck BUT Daddy didnt have the heart to then say he couldnt shoot it because by the time David realized it Hunter was deep into focusing on shooting and was about to pull the trigger. David is avid about NOT shooting baby bucks but this time it just happened so I guess it will be ok. HA Hunter was thrilled. He had to skin it too and I have some good pictures of that so maybe when my computer is doing better I'll post more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how awesome. tell Hunter congratulations!!! the boys will be so jealous and bugging their daddy to let them shoot one now.
Post a Comment