Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Trot 2008

On Thanksgiving morning 2008 my family all gathered together to join in the fun of the Turkey Trot. My sister and I have done runs for several years now but never with our families so this marked a special place for us all, especially my sister and I. My sister, her 2 boys and our parents, and myself and my kids are all those that participated. My sister's husband and my hubby cheered us on from the side line. My sister, Bryce, Kam, and myself ran the whole thing and then Hunter ran and walked and my mom and dad walked the whole thing while my dad pushed Sydnee in the stroller. It was a BEAUTIFUL morning. No wind, no rain. Just a beautiful day God created for us. It was a wonderful day to be thankful!

In the picture below it is my sister, BranDee, who won 1st place in her age division. Way to go Bran!


This is my sister's family. Bryce, BranDee, Kelsey, and Kam
This is the finish!

After we all finished except for my Dad and Syd well we all back tracked to find them and walk in all together. What a joy!


After I finished running I went back to find Hunter and finished about the last half mile or so with him. What a memory!
This is us all just before the start!

Me and my little running buddy, Hunter and of course Sydnee

No comments: