Monday, December 8, 2008
Girls Night Out!
Well these pictures should actually start from the last picture and end with the first picture but blogger is weird. Anyway last Friday night my good friend Rachael and her twin girls, Micah and Avery and then me and Sydnee went to Abilene High to watch their dance teacher's students put on a Hip Hop show. It was so much fun. We all went to Chili's to eat first and then headed over to the program. The girls were so excited, they could hardly wait! The show was GREAT! The girls did absolutley LOVE it! But it is what happened after it was over that was priceless. The pictures below show a little bit of how the girls let loose. I wish so much I had had my video camera. Sydnee really got into it as you can tell. She is for sure my dancer, now what kind of dancer I'm not sure yet, but for sure a dancer. HA She cracks me up! Check out below the pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment