Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Parade 2008

Here are some pictures from the Christmas Parade this year downtown. Hunter rode on his Raider football team float. That is him on the top in the orange hat waving. He had a blast. He absolutely LOVES parades and especially getting to be in it.

My sister in law took this picture of Gran, Syd and myself.
This is Gran, David's grandmother, and Sydnee at the parade.


This is David's sister, Amy, and Sydnee and my mother in law.

This is my little candy cane! She loved the parade! When it finished she assured me she would be in it next year as a cheerleader and that I would not be in it with her but that I could sit in the car and watch her. HAHA She just wants to be and do EVERYTHING Hunte does.

1 comment:

Keva said...

love Syd's outfit! This makes me sad, cuz I think parade night was when I had to tell you we were moving. Miss you guys soooo much!