Kids having fun shooting at Bass Pro shop
Kids infront of some pretty white trees as we were about to go into the ICE exhibit.Dad getting the kids ready in there special coats to go through the ICE exhibit.
The polar bears behind the kids, yes, ICE!
Ice Skaters, light post, and trees ALL solid ICE.
Bridge, SOLID ICE!
Santa's workshop, Solid ICE, colors and all. Is that cool or what?
This amazed me, this ice cream cone is completely totally solid ICE.
Again, ICE!
The kids favorite, Santa that is Solid ICE! again I say COOL!
They even had an ICE slide! The kids and David went down while I took pictures.
This is Rudolph, SOLID ICE! I'm not kidding it was incredible. All the reindeer were there but I only took a pic of rudolph.
Well this past Wednesday we left in the morning heading to Dallas. We stopped here in Abilene and ate a good brunch at Cracker Barrel and played checkers while we waited on our food by the HUGE fireplace. We then headed to Dallas to go to the Bass Pro Shop, my boys, favorite place in the world, besides Cabela's. HA Santa was there so we needed to see him again and ask him if he could come early to our house this year since daddy has to leave for work on Christmas Eve. Of course he said he could! We then spent 3 hours shopping and looking around. Then we headed to the Gaylord to check it out all decorated for christmas. They also had the coolest ICE exhibit I have ever seen in my life. It cost 67.00 dollars for all 4 of us to go through so it was pricey but worth it. It took us about 45 min to go through it and the whole way through it was 9 degrees. Yes thats right, I said 9 degrees. Of course it has to be that cold to keep the ice hard and frozen. They even give you special coats to wear. I had NO gloves and by the end my hands were almost frozen solid. I could not have went much longer. They were so cold they HURT! Check out my pictures though, it was so cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment