Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SO EXCITED!

Well I could possibly have the BEST husband on the face of the earth! He asked me last week to look at my calendar and see what we had going on this weekend. I said all we have is Hunter's game at 8:00am on saturday. Nothing else. Well he then proceeded to tell me he wanted to take me on a weekend away. I said YEAH! Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes that would be great. We have not been away just the two of us in, well I cant remember when. It has been a long time. I know that. Anyway he would not tell me where we were going. He wanted to surprise me but I told him I needed to know what to pack and what to wear so today he came home and surprised me with 2 tickets to a Dallas Cowboy game on Sunday against the Redskins. I have wanted to go to a Cowboy game ever since I can remember. I am so very excited. Just me and David, NO kids. Wow we are going to have a blast. Thank you so much, babe. I love you!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh' my gosh... I'm so jealous! Sure wish their new stadium was ready!

Keva said...

Oh how exciting! Hope you have a super time, I know you will!