Tuesday, September 2, 2008
More from Last Rodeo
Well here is my 2nd place champion sporting his buckle right after getting it. He is dirt from head to toe, just the way he likes to be. HAHA

For the past 2 years that Hunter has been going to the rodeo's I have wished that he could hold the flag before the rodeo begins. Why, you ask? Well since Hunter was 3 years old he has been singing the national athem and LOVES flags. He absolutely loves them, I say. He wants them on everything in his room and earlier I posted a blog of a flag on his bike. I truly cant say enough how much he loves them so I thought he would just love holding the flag during the prayer and nationl athem. Well my wish for him came true this last rodeo. They asked him and one other muttin buster to hold the flag. I was so happy for him and he was SOOOOOOOOOOO excited. I think the picture of him below is just simply priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He looks so cute in his chaps!
I don't think anything triggers my tear ducts faster than a kid with a flag -- and a kid THAT CUTE with a flag is just too much. That is precious!
so sweet and so cute. That pictures is priceless!
Post a Comment