Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weird Science

Last saturday, Sept. 13th, Hunter and Sydnee went to a birthday party for two of my favorite people, Currian and Carson Cole. Currian and Carson's mom and I have become really good friends since Hunter and Carson were in the same class last year in Kindergarten and then again this year in 1st grade and Anjani, their mom, and I go to BSF together also. They are a special family and we are very blessed to have met them and thank God for bringing them into our lives. Currian and Carson's birthdays are very close together so they decided to have a combined birthday party and the theme was Weird Science. First of all it was the first Science birthday party I have ever gone to and the kids and I were so excited to go. How fun! It was a blast. The picture below states how much Sydnee likes science, HA. She was very shy and not too into it but still had a great time. The next few pictures are just of some fun experiments they had for the kids to do. I mean really how neat to combine eduation in with birthdays. I'm not that talented. HA



This picture the kids are closely watching a small volcano happening.
this picture they are combining food colors to see how they react and seeing what other colors they can make.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

This picture of Syd is a kodak moment! Love it!