Sydnee and I and Matt, Ashley, Baylee and Jaycee went to see Sesame Street yesterday. This is Sydnee very very excited to go in. She talked about it all day. She could hardly wait.
As you can see the girls are very excited to see the show. Say CHEESE!
Well I was a sucker and bought Sydnee a 15.oo dollar light up spin toy. Oh was she happy.
We sat in the balcony so my pictures are not great but I thought they turned out pretty good.
After the show we all went to Cold Stone Creamier for an ice cream treat. Oh that Baylee. She is such a little clown. too cute!
The girls got sooooooooooo tickled. I love to see them laugh. Much Fun!
My name is SanDee Barnes and I am married to a wonderful man, David and we have two wonderfully made children, Hunter and Sydnee. I am very fortunate to be a stay at home mom while David works very hard to support us.
1 comment:
I swear I just checked in a few days ago and no new posts. Now I see all these that I have missed. Enjoyed catching up on your family. Miss ya'll
Post a Comment