We left on Saturday after Hunter's football game and headed out of town. We stayed in a hotel at the airport. We wanted to stay close to the stadium but wanted to stay in a really nice hotel to celebrate our weekend together. It was the Grand Hyatt Hotel and it was great! We checked in and hung out a while and then went to Pappadeaux to eat and man was it good! Then went back and went to bed and woke up on Sunday and got to the game about 12:00. We wanted to be there early to watch the players warm up and stuff and get to see them up close. When I walked into the stadium I got big tears in my eyes (I know, I'm emotional), and my stomach hit the ground. It was an awesome feeling. It was simply GREAT! We ate all the bad for you and VERY expensive food and enjoyed a few drinks. We sat 4th from the very very top in the end zone so we did not have great seats but that didnt matter at all. Not only was the ballgame a blast but just being alone with my husband for 2 whole days just he and I, well it was much needed and greatly enjoyed. Cant wait till we can do it again! Thanks David, I love you dearly!
I posted alot of pics. Sorry.
1 comment:
You look like you could be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. That looks like a BLAST! I've always wanted to go to a game too. Mark won tickets last year for Christmas Day but he said that was no way to spend Christmas. I thought it would be COOL. Anyway, I am so happy for you. What a sweet hubby.
Post a Comment