Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 4-6 of spring break 2009

On tuesday of spring break the kids and I headed to Grapevine, TX for the Great Wolf Lodge. We were so very excited! David was meeting us there tuesday night which also was very very exciting! We stayed for 2 nights and had a blast! I have posted ALOT of pictures and will explain our trip as you look through the pics.


Enjoy:)




Look at what great helpers I have. My arms were full of stuff as well and trying to take pictures:)

This is the kids on their bunk beds in our room at the hotel. Amazing! This place is absolutely for kids:) Of course I had to sleep with Syd in her bunk most of the time because she was fearful but oh well it was still a blast!


This is the kids as we were entering the water park on tuesday:)
This is the kids as we were leaving the water park on tuesday night:)

The hotel had an amazing fireplace and of course this is the kids in front of it before story time in the lobby:)

A really really cool thing the hotel offered was a scavenger hunt in a sense. Of course you had to buy a Magi wand and the game itself but it was worth it, I thought! This is Hunter listening to instructions from the master magi in the tree on where the next clue is:)

This is Hunter doing his magic with his wand on a clue:)

Sydnee of course wanted a chance to do some magic herself:)

Looking at some gold:)

They are listening intently at yet another clue:)

This is a scene right beside the fireplace in the lobby of the hotel which came alive and sang and talked:)
Syd sliding:)


Mama with her babies!!




Here are the kids on the day we were leaving!
This was just a cute bear in the hall way leading to the entrance of the water park:)


Can't wait till the next time we get to go to the GREAT WOLF LODGE:):)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

How fun! I've wanted to go there for a while now. Looks like you all had a great time.

Whitney said...

You got some great pictures!