Monday, March 9, 2009
Day 3 of spring break 2009
Well today was day 3 of spring break and we headed to Mine by Design with a GREAT friend and her two kiddos. Hunter and Carson were in kindergarten together last year and are in the same class this year as well. We love the whole family and really enjoyed today with them as well. The kids and I have been to Mine by Design only one other time ALONG time ago and they ask to go ALOT. Carson and Currian have never been until today. They didnt have alot of time because they had plans for tonight but we stayed about an hour and a half. Hunter painted a treasure box, he is always wanting to find gold! HA And Sydnee painted a flower, Carson painted a snake, which he didnt get to finish, and Currian painted a flower piggy bank. I think the kids had alot of fun and Anjani and I found ourselves wanted to fix their projects so it was a learning experience for us as well. It was their projects, not ours. HA We had a great time though!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That place is so neat! I could go crazy in there! I've only been once for a b-day party!
Post a Comment