Monday, March 9, 2009
Day 2 of Spring Break
On Sunday, day 2 of spring break, we headed to Brownwood with my parents to eat at Underwoods Bar B Q. It was very good:) After that we wanted to drive to Granbury but it was too far so we decided to drive around the Brownwood lake and look at cabins. My parents would love to buy a place on a lake so they look often. My dad has a friend that has a house on the lake in Brownwood so we went to see it and walked down to their dock and I took a picture of the kids. Of course we did not get in the water but it was fun to look and it was the most beautiful day! We had a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey SanDee! I found your blog earlier; I've enjoyed looking at all of your pictures and reading about your daily adventures! Fun! Your kids are cuties! =) I saw on FB that you were going to the GWL this week! We love that place; the kids will LOVE it! Enjoy the rest of your Spring Break . . . ours is next week . . . can't wait! Blessings ~
Post a Comment