
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Sydnee's dress rehearsal 2009
Today Sydnee had her dress rehearsal for her jazz/tap dance. It was alot of fun! She and Micah and Avery(Rachael, my good friend, twins) have been taking lessons at Dance Discovery from teacher Teri. It has been so much fun for them and for me and Rachael ( we actually had one hour a week to talk with no interuptions) each week while they were dancing. It was GREAT! Tomorrow at the actual recital we cant take pictures or video because the Civic Center doesnt allow any flash photography so I took ALOT today. Enjoy:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a fun year we have had and I have LOVED our talks and your encouragement through out the year!!! Looking forward to cheering with Syd at the Ruff Riders game! And I'm lovin your new background!
Post a Comment