Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Sydnee Duck Year
Well this is Sydnee and Henry's last year to go to school together so I couldnt resist one more picture of them together. Arent they just adorable:) We are going to miss Henry soooooooo much. Sydnee will be going to school 5 days a week next year at Pioneer Drives Private kindergarten so Sydnee wont even see Henry at the gym much anymore:( Gosh she is not going to know what to do without him. Oh well we will just have to have him over to our house ALOT! I love how much they love each other and hope that friendship continues for a long time. Thanks Henry for being my friend:)
This is their singing program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's sad... growing up is hard to do! :)
I am married to Heather's cousin Robert. I'm sure you know Kim, he is her little brother. Erline was Robert's grandmother too. I think I met you at someone's baby shower here a few years ago, but I can't remember who's or when!
Post a Comment