Sunday, May 17, 2009

Recital Day

Well today was the day:) The day Sydnee (and me) have waited, anticipated and looked forward to for 9 months. I grew up in Albany dancing(not good) and having recitals year after year. I was very excited that Sydnee wanted to dance. She for sure loves to FAST dance, like dancing with the stars, but nonetheless, she LOVES to dance and I love to watch her. Her recital was at the Civic Center so I could not take pictures today during the recital but I got a few before and I took alot yesterday(posted on my post yesterday). ENJOY!

Avery, Sydnee, and Micah Dancing Dolls

Rachael, my dear friend, and her twins

This was Sydnee's dressing room. CHAOS Sydnee told me she did not like it in that room at all because she said everyone was WILD:) I can only imagine.


"mom are you sure I have to stay in here?"


Sydnee with my parents, who by the way went to the civic center at 11:30am to save us places on the 2nd row! Thanks a million, MOM:)


No comments: