Friday, August 22, 2008
Meet The Teacher
Oh gosh well Sydnee and I took Hunter last night to meet his new 1st grade teacher. He is so excited and I think God put the right teacher with him. Hunter's good friend Carson is in his class again as well which Anjani and I think is for sure a God thing. The boys were so very excited! Hunter goes to Bonham but Bonham is at Jefferson this year so the school is much much larger and has lockers and fun stuff like that so Hunter thought that was really neat. They dont use the lockers of course but it is still fun that they are there. I love it that Hunter is so excited about school. I am nervous, for no good reason other than I just have always gotten nervous before school starts. I think this year is harder for me than last year because I guess Kindergarten just felt like he was still a baby but 1st grade is the beginning to the end. OH GOSH. I want time to stop. This growing up thing is hard on me. HA WE are looking forward to a very fun year in 1st grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment