Friday, August 15, 2008
Experiencing a part of History
Tonight my mom and I went to the civic center to see a GREAT Elvis enpersonator. It was Fantastic. My mom is a Elvis lover. She has always loved him and especially his music. So I was privileged to go with her tonight to see a very good look a like and sound a like. HA His name is Kraig Parker and he is fabulous. You can go to www.thekinglives.com and check him out. He will be in Graham tomorrow night. He travels all over the world though. I wish I had lived back when he was alive. What an experience! He is truly the greatest entertainer of all time. This Kraig man does not at all claim to be Elvis or anything like that he just simply honors him by singing his songs and such. Any who he is really good and it was alot of fun. Mark and Terry, our Sunday school teachers where there too. I had no idea that they would allow cameras so I didnt take mine but they did so I am sad I dont have a picture. Anyway check him out sometime if you ever have the opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment