Thursday, April 10, 2008

Two more great rodeos

Hunter had 2 rodeos this past weekend. One on saturday(pictures below) and one on Sunday(no pictures). He did very good as uaual. He covered both sheep(rode the whole 8 seconds) and did great on his calf. He has yet to master the 8 seconds on his calf but we really dont even expect him too yet. He is just doing good for getting on in our eyes. I dont have any pictures from the rodeo on Sunday because that was David's first rodeo ever to miss. He had to go back to work Saturday night and wasn't able to come back on Sunday. I was very very nervous without him as was Hunter( I think). We made it though. Thank goodness for nice men who are willing to help out.



3 comments:

Erica said...

I cannot believe your son is big enough to ride a calf:) How fun and scary at the same time for Mom. It was good to visit with you at the shower the other week. We need to get together more often:)

Keva said...

Great pictures and great riding skillz!

Whitney said...

Wow! A rodeo with just you and your kids. My sister's husband, Jordan thinks Hunter is so cute! I guess he looks at your blog from mine. He and my sister both grew up with horses, pigs, etc. They just moved her and go to S. Hills too.