Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fear Excitment anxious overwhelmed

Well all the emotions in the title of this blog are what I am feeling right now. I am really realizing how much has to be done in building a home. WOW there is alot. I am freaking out a little but trying to just take one day and one step at a time. I know all the stress of the next year or so will be worth it in the end though.

2 comments:

Lindi said...

It sounds like things are getting going a little more. Just take one day at a time. It will all be worth it and think of all those empty new walls that need decorating. How exciting! Breathe in and Breathe out and give all your stress over. Try to enjoy the process as well as the finished product. I'm excited for you!

Whitney said...

Building a house is a lot of work. My parents did it while I was in college but I think the end result would be soooo worth it... to have exactly what you want!