Well this past saturday we had a break from rodeoing and went on to baseball. This is Hunter's 3rd or 4th year to play, I cant remember, but it is his first year with the Dixie Baseball League. It is alot better than the YMCA, or at least I think so. They get to play on a real baseball field so Hunter is loving it. It actually feels like REAL baseball to him this year. He loves baseball alot. He is very good, of course I would say that though, right? HA He definetly has a arm on him, as the coaches say. We will miss 3 games though because of rodeos. We are kind of sad about that but arent quite ready to give up rodeoing so we will just sacrifice. Here are a few pics from saturday's game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Hunter,
I saw on your mom's pictures that you are number two, just like me! and you have blue on just like my team does! In summer please can you come over? I'll see you soon.
Good bye,
Asher
Post a Comment