Yes you are seeing right, Hunter is holding a RAT! Oh the joys of being a boy. This is just one of many things I have to look forward to when we actually live on the land. Oh my! I honestly can not wait! Memories, that is what it is all about.
Matthew says " I like Hunter - he is a good friend " Let's just say he likes the picture of the rat. :) I think I need your camera and some of your photo skills. Those are really great pictures.
My name is SanDee Barnes and I am married to a wonderful man, David and we have two wonderfully made children, Hunter and Sydnee. I am very fortunate to be a stay at home mom while David works very hard to support us.
2 comments:
Oh my LORDEE!!! That is sooo Big! HUGE! It is the largest RAT I have ever seen!
Matthew says " I like Hunter - he is a good friend " Let's just say he likes the picture of the rat. :) I think I need your camera and some of your photo skills. Those are really great pictures.
Post a Comment