Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Great Rodeo

Hunter had another great rodeo this weekend. He scored a 66 on his sheep which got him 2nd or 3rd, I think. He is really getting too big for the sheep so the sheep dont want to run when he gets on. HA

Hunter is really really loving riding calves this year. He hasn't covered (stayed on for 8sec.) yet but is doing very well each rodeo. He isn't scared or frightened or timid at all when it comes to getting on that big animal (I hope someday he is a little scared, so maybe he wont want to ride bulls). Again David and I are just so proud of him! He is truly SPECIAL!



Well here is my little CowGIRL now! Is this cute or what.
She has to have that baby! She is such a little mommy, even at a rodeo. HAHA
Oh boy, look at those eyes. I'm in trouble! She is truly GIRL!

As soon as we got to the rodeo this is what Sydnee did. She got her baby, purse and phone and went and a little ways down from where we were sitting and began calling and playing mommy. It was so cute.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

That "dirty" look looks familiar! Oh' goodness... girls!