Is that not the cutest sheep rider/Cowboy you have ever seen. Most of you have probably seen this picture but wanted to share it anyway. Hunter was apart of the Future Pro Bull Riders Asscociation last year for the first time and rode sheep almost every other weekend in Granbury, TX. The year started off rough but ended much better. He loves riding sheep for the fun of it but not so much for winning (I should be proud of that). He was ALL smiles all the time. He would ride for sometimes 3 sec. and fall off and be smiling from ear to ear and be so proud. Yes we drove two hours everyother weekend for sometimes only a 3 sec. ride, but isn't that what we are supposed to do? He just loves it so much, we coudn't deny him that. He will be a part of it again starting in January and will ride sheep, unless he's too big, and also will attempt to ride a very very small calf. We'll see how that goes. HA He just LOVES being a cowboy and I love it as well. I couldn't be prouder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
@Love those rodeo cowboys...they are always so tough. Too cute...wish we could do that for our boys, but that drive would be just too too long! Thanks for my first comment...thought I would return the gesture! Loving your blog! Get to feeling better!
Post a Comment