Well today I got to enjoy one of the wonderful joys of having a girl. My mom and I and Sydnee went to see the Nutcracker Ballet at the Paramount. What a joy it was! We had a great time, just us girls while the boys stayed at home shooting cowboys and indians on TV. Sydnee was very into ballet this summer and so I signed her up in September as well but she wasn't so into it then so we pulled out of it and decided to wait another year and try it again and in the meantime I wanted her to see things like the Nutcracker and Sleeping Beauty. So today was our day for the nutcracker as I stated earlier. We all 3 got fancied up with some of our best clothes and headed for the Paramount for a delightful afternoon, as my mom would say. Sydnee really enjoyed it but it did get long but she did very very well and is still talking about it. After the show we went down the street to the waterfall for some pictures. It is always interesting when I start taking pictures of Sydnee because she is NOT cooperative much at all so I never know what to expect. I got a few good ones. Then we girls proceeded to Village Shoes to look around for a short time and then we went to Chick fil A for a bite to eat. We all had a great day, to say the least. I really enjoy days like this where I get to do very girlie things with my girl. It is fun! Not that I dont LOVE doing boy things but it is a good change of pace to do special things like this with my sweet GIRL! I love you Sydnee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhh...I'm so jealous. I want to do girly things. Maybe I can come along and pretend Syd is mine for a little while. Ha, you are so lucky to have a girl! She is precious. Cute pics.
Post a Comment