Sunday, March 20, 2011

This picture is the first day of school this year in Merkel! WOW how the kids have changed from then:( We sold our house in Abilene very fast and so we moved to Merkel the last two weeks of May last year. We had not even started building our house yet so we had a friend of David's graciously let us rent his 2 bedroom single wide trailer while we were building. We were so very thankful that it was available for us to rent or we are not sure where we would have gone. God is so good to provide! As you can see from the picture we also added a new dog to our family as well. Meet Duke:) The kids are having a great year in Merkel and have adjusted GREATLY! We are actually now in our new home that we built! I will be posting on that in the future. Like I said ALOT has happened since I stopped blogging!


No comments: