Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FIRE!

The eight months we lived in the trailor were quite an adventure:)  One very eventful day was the day there was a grass fire!  David was home(thank God) and we were in his truck with the kids and we were actually going out to the country when on our way I saw smoke(from a great distance) and thought wow that sure looks like it is near our trailer?  The closer we got David and I began to panic(silently) and finally we arrived at the trailer to see all the grass right behind the trailer on fire!  It was VERY scary.  It was VERY VERY close to the trailer!  If we had not seen it when we did it could have just been Horrible!  It was sure exciting:)  I called 911 and the fire truck from Merkel came(not very quickly) but nonetheless, they got there.  David of course had already been spraying water on the fire so it wouldnt get any closer to the trailer.  God's protection was ALL OVER that situation that day and I am so grateful!  Here are a few pictures from the event:)




No comments: