Saturday, July 25, 2009
You never know what you might come home with?
Well tonight it was just me and Syd again, Hunter is at my moms. Syd is very into her new bike so we decided to go around the block. We did go around the block and then we decided to go to Bonham elementary to play on their playground, so off we went, me, Syd on her bike and Jersey (my dog). We go over to the the playground to find that Bonham has put a fence around it so we cant play on it anymore, bummer:( Well we still wanted to walk so I suggested we walk over to my good friend, Anjani's house. She lives close to Bonham so off we went. I didnt have my cell phone so I couldnt call her, we just dropped by:) We have not seen eachother since school was out so we stood outside and talked and talked while Sydnee and Currian, Anjani's daughter, played inside. We I called for Syd to come so we could go home this is what she had in hand:) Currian is always giving stuff to Syd which I think is so precious and Sydnee was SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! Thanks so much Currian!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment