Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sydnee Grace Barnes

On this day five years ago in 2004, David, Hunter and I welcomed our precious baby girl into this world! Sydnee Grace was born at 1:00pm on July 22nd, weighing in at 8lbs 2oz (I think)! We could not have been happier on that day, except for when we welcomed Hunter into the world, of course! She has been such a joy to parent and to watch grow and learn and turn into such a precious girl. She LOVES to dance and play babies and now at 5, she is into barbies. She got her first doll house for her birthday this year. She has played with babies since she was 1 years old and absolutely can NOT wait to be mommy:) She asked me ALL the time when she will be a mommy and what her son and daughter will look like and who her husband will be and what kind of dogs she will have:):) It cracks me up how much she thinks about it! I say " There is Plenty of time to think on that" HAHA She absolutely loves to dance. She takes dance at Dance Discovery and just dances and dances everywhere and all the time. It is such joy to watch her:) Sydnee will start to Pioneer Drive Baptist church's private kindergarten this August! OH MY:) I'm not sure if next year she will go to kindergarten again or go on to first grade. We will cross that bridge when it gets here. Sydnee, Daddy, Hunter and I love you more every single day!

Sydnee 1 year old
Sydnee 2 years old

Sydnee 3 years old

Sydnee 4 years old

Sydnee 5 years old 2009

1 comment:

Whitney said...

She hasn't changed a bit... just bigger and more hair! Precious!