Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ranger Baseball Game 2009

On June 9th, 2009 David and I took the kids to their FIRST Texas Rangers Baseball Game! The company my dad works for gets Rangers tickets all the time and so my dad got 4 tickets for us and they were FANTASTIC seats! Row 3, right beside the visitors dug out! It was awesome! Thanks Dad!!!!!!!!!! We got there about 2 hours early so we would have enough time to look around and do some shopping. It was just enough time to do all we wanted to do before game time. It was NOT a good game for the Rangers, but it was fun anyway! Good family memories being made:) I cant just blog one or two pics so here are alot of pics of our fun night! Enjoy


This is Hunter seeing how fast he can throw the ball. 35mph Way to go!

Sydnee chose to take a whack at the ball off the tee! She did GREAT!





Very happy to be in our seats!!!!!!

Hunter is eagerly awaiting the start of the ballgame with glove in hand:)

Trying for a foul ball:( NO luck









I love my camera even more when I get shots like this one! Is that cool or what?


Having a pow wow with the pitcher! He was NOT doing so hot:(




Thanks for the tickets, POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: