Friday, June 5, 2009

OH MY/ Busy Day

Today was our first day of summer 2009! The kids did not sleep late so Hunter went with David to the land to work and Syd and I went to the gym, as usual. We then came home and started laundry, washed dishes, and mowed and raked back yard ( which is Always a big chore). We then went to pick up a friend of Hunter's and then went to Merkel to pickup Hunter and Triston to go swimming. We then came back to Abilene to go swimming. We swam for 3 and a half hours and then Triston came to spend the night along with my niece, Baylee. We ate pizza, bathed. Before bath time the girls were in Syd's room and when Syd came out this is what she looked like:):):) I asked her if I could take her picture and this is the pose she took:) OH MY!
Sydnee is almost 5 in this picture!!!!!!



1 comment:

The Boyd Gang said...

Glad you all had a great first day of summer. I love the pictures of Sydnee, she looks so grown up:)