Sunday, January 25, 2009
Progress
We are making some "real" progress on our land these days. David has been home for 3 weeks, YEAH!!!! so he has really been able to get alot done on our fence! It is looking great! The pictures dont do it justice but really these are just for us to have to look back on and see how it has all come together.
I cant do much with the fence building part except paint the posts. Dont I look beautiful! UGH! If you get that paint on you it is HARD to get off and it DOESNT come off clothes so I have to wear yucky clothes and one of David's work shirts. HA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohh, I am so jealous of all that space. After living in the country and then moving to town...it feels really cramped. I am so happy for you that it is getting closer and closer. I know you weren't completely sold on living way out there, but I know you will love it. It takes a bit to get used to, but it is the most wonderful thing for a family!
it's looking great out there. ya'll have really done a lot!
Post a Comment