Christmas morning 2008! Sydnee and her new baby and baby bed.
Hunter and his new fishing chair, fishing pole, and fishing pole holders! The boy LOVES to fish!
Syd admiring her new Big Baby!
Hunter and his new knife Santa put in his stocking! You can see the joy on his face! He loves to widdle sticks! I'm not kidding you when I say he is ALL BOY!
This is Hunter opening up his "Favorite Toy" it is a metal detector! The boy wants to find GOLD!
Sydnee dancing with her new dress on she got from Ashley Barnes, her aunt. She LOVES it!
Shaking those hips. She cracks me up! She loves to dance.
Family picture on our santa morning 2008!
We asked Santa Clause this year to come a few days early this year because Dad had to go to work on Christmas Eve and of course daddy wanted to see what Santa brought so Santa was more than willing to come early! It was fun! Memories! I love making memories.
My name is SanDee Barnes and I am married to a wonderful man, David and we have two wonderfully made children, Hunter and Sydnee. I am very fortunate to be a stay at home mom while David works very hard to support us.
1 comment:
Those dancing pictures....oh my!
And too funny, Asher has asked I don't know how many times for a medal detector, he will be so jealous.
Post a Comment