Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydnee

Here are a few of the friends at Syd's party!

Seriously is this cute or what. Sydnee LOVES to dress up and obviously she got lots of dress up clothes.

Her party theme was Jazelle on the movie Enchanted and Rachael ( a great friend of mine) gave her this wedding dress which looks like Jazelle. She LOVES it! She even wore it to the gym today so Henry could see her in it. So cute!





Sydnee has got the big CHEESE smile going on! HAHA


Girls are so much fun, even though I do not want another one.HAHA I just love the picture below of Sydnee sitting amongst her gifts holding up 4 fingers.









I can literally NOT believe that my baby girl just turned 4 years old on July 22nd. That just does not seem right. Man where has the past 4 years gone. I have tried to cherish and remember every single moment since she is probably my last but now when I look back I get sad about things I have forgotten. I guess that is just how life is. I know one thing though is that I have ALOT of pictures to look back on and remember the sweet memories.


Sydnee actually celebrated her real birthday when we were on vacation on the Frio River last week but we had her party on Monday at The Jump Around. It was alot of fun. That is such a cool fun place to play. Sydnee loves it! Here are a few pics.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have a birthday coming up -- I don't think the look on my face will quite equal Sydnee's! That is pure joy. I love it! And wearing her dress for Henry? That is too much! :-)