Sunday, July 13, 2008
Birthday continues
We had Hunter's birthday party actually on July 7th so that Daddy would be home for it and so on his actual birthday July 11th I took him and Sydnee and Carson and his little sister Currian ( children of a great friend of mine) to see Wall-E. Carson was out of town for Hunter's party so it worked out great that I could take him with us to the movie to help continue celebrating Hunter's birthday. It was a very cute movie! The kids thought it was so funny. Sydnee was not feeling very well so she didn't like it as much. She woke up actually that night with 103.00 fever. When I took her to the doctor on Saturday it was strep throat. She ran such a high fever. It was awful. Anyway the movie was good with Great company which makes it even better. Thanks for going Carson and Currian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that Hunter has had an extended birthday celebration!
Okay, I don't remember how I stumbled onto your blog, but not only do you have my new favorite song playing, you have my friends from Temple -- Byron and Sharla -- in your sidebar! We should get out of the gym more often and talk! :-)
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment