1. I was over weight as a child and when I was in the 8th grade put myself on weight watchers and rode my bike and lost alot of my baby fat. Thank goodness!
2. I had back surgery when I was 13 years old. I had 2 ruptured discs. OUCH!
3. I have a stuttering problem. It is ALOT better now than it was as a child but I still struggle with it.
4. I had 2 weddings (to the same man)HA!
5. Graduated from ACU with a bachelor degree in child development.
6. I absolutly LOVE chips and sweets especially candy like skittles and twizzlers.
7. I love to run and ran my first half marathon last October in Buffalo Gap up steamboat mountain.
I dont have very many fun facts about myself. HA Maybe that means I'm boring. YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I actually found these facts really fun to read, does that make me extra lame. Thanks for playing along.
I liked reading about you also! You are more interesting than you realize! You are such a neat person!
Post a Comment