Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New adventure

Well Hunter had yet another adventure out at our land this week with Daddy. It was on Sunday we all went to work on our land as a family. I painted H braces and David and his daddy did other stuff and Hunter crawdad fished. He had a hard time catching much but he did end up coming home with ONE BIG crawdad. Oh they are not cute creatures. HA The deal he made with Dad was if they bring it home he had to cook it and eat half of it and so Hunter agreed. So they did just that. The first picture is Hunter trying to get the nerve up to pick it up after Dad put it in the dogs water.

This is Hunter saying "Dad, hang on, I'll do it, I promise, just give me time."
Very proud that he is actually holding it.


Now he is getting a little nervous and wanting me to stop taking pictures so he can put it down.

And finally dad is getting the water ready to cook the crawdad.




And now he is in the water boiling to death. YUCK! Poor thing! HA


I wish I had taken a picture of Hunter eating it. Out of that whole big thing there is really not much meat so it wasn't much to eat. David LOVED it! He loves crawfish though. Again I say YUCK! NOT ME! Hunter wanted me to take a bite but I said not this time.


We have so much fun on our land and we dont even live there yet. I can't imagine all the fun we will have when we actually do live there.
Fun MEMORIES!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh, that is CRAZY yall cooked a crawfish yall caught! I remember catching them as a little girl but they just plain creep me out now! Ry loves catching those too! They are around the tank! I am wondering,do they squeal as they are cooking? Poor crawfish!!!