Sunday, February 24, 2008

No pictures! BOOOOOOOO

Well we had our third rodeo this weekend and I made a BIG booboo and forgot my CF card in my digital camera so I could take pictures but I cant get them on the computer. That just makes me soooooooo sad and mad at myself. Anyway Hunter did very well once again. He didn't cover his sheep or his calf but still did GREAT! He is way more into the calf riding than the sheep riding sometimes and this weekend was one of those times. He stayed on his calf for almost 5 sec. and just did really really great. It is really amazing David and I. We just did not think he would enjoy calf riding but so far he is proving us wrong. Again I apologize for no pictures. But there will be lots more.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I know how you feel on forgetting when it comes to your camera! I forgot mine at Rylan's last basketball game!!! I am so excited for Hunter! Children always keep us guessing and on our toes!!!
I can now comment, I have remembered my password!DUH!!!!

Whitney said...

Congrats Hunter! What would we do without our digital cameras?