Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pictures from Christmas

Aren't these chaps going to look fantastic on Hunter. He will wear them in three weeks in his first rodeo of 2008!

The picture above was taken at David's aunt's house on the lake. They have a fantastic place and my kids love going there. I liked this picture because it shows Hunter really does love his sister. HA

Are these faces not the cutest you have ever seen. I love the silly pictures.

The above picuture really makes Hunter look grown up. Oh how I wish he wouldn't grow up!

BRRR, it was cold at the lake!



More pictures to come.

5 comments:

Keva said...

SanDee, these pics are so great. Hunter sure does look grown up in that one and I love the one of them holding hands...love that you made it b/w. I can't wait to see Hunter in his chaps...bet he'll be the cutest cowboy ever...er, well, I mean, besides my two :)

Whitney said...

I didn't know you had a blog! We need to work on Maggie! I loved your Christmas card picture- too cute!

Erica said...

I did not know that you had a blog either:) At least now I can keep up with you a little since it seems we never have time to talk when we see each other. I love the black & white picture of your children in the toboggins. Hope you have a wonderful New Year!!

Lindi said...

See, we've all learned about and started reading your blog! I love the black and white picture of the "silly faces" I think it's fabulous! You're getting really good at this "photography thing" See ya tomorrow

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh Sandee, Hunters form looks so good! He looks like an ol pro!!! And you are so good at your picture takin!!!
I showed the kids your blog and Rylan says Hey Hunter Way to go Man, I am proud of you!
I also love the black and white of the kids holding hands!!! How Sweet!!!