Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dad's Home

I know just how important Daddy's are to us mommies and kids but I dont really think I understand just HOW iimportant until he is gone awhile and then gets home. David got home yesterday around lunch and we couldn't be happier! He is only home for a short time but we take whatever we can get. The kids are like leaches on him, literally. HA This morning Hunter had school and usually I have to wake him up and it is NOT easy But NOT this morning. David got up early and went to get us all breakfast and Hunter heard the door and woke right up and was scared David was leaving. He got to snuggle in bed with me for a few minutes and then he wanted to get up. That amazed me that he woke up sooo early but it is amazing to me also how motivating Daddy being home can be to a 6 and 3 year old.

No comments: