skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas Eve Snow 2009 and kids being silly
We were so blessed this year! We got a WHITE Christmas. Christmas Eve it snowed and snowed and snowed! It was so beautiful and so much fun. Although my kids and myself are NOT huge snow playing people, we managed to get out in it for a few pictures:)
1 comment:
Hey Sandee! It's Anne Jones...long time no see! How are you all doing...hope your 2011 is off to a great start!
I have a quick question for you, and the blog is the only way I new to get a hold of you. We are pondering getting Levi involved in some Mutton Bustin' and I was wondering if you could give me some tips of where to go, or how to get started doing that? Any tips you have will be helpful, since I have no clue where to begin! :)
Blessings to you,
Anne Jones
carrieannejones2001@yahoo.com
www.annejones.blogspot.com
Post a Comment