Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Santa 2009

This year for Christmas 2009 we had to call Santa on tuesday Dec. 22nd to see if he could make a special trip to our house on the morning of the 23rd because David had to go back to work on the 23rd:( Santa was a super sport and worked that right into his busy schedule for my kiddos:) You've got to LOVE Santa Clause!!!!!!! We went to eat at Bonzai, we all LOVE it!!!!! Santa's cookies were already made so we came home and got all ready for bed. Set out Santa's cookies and milk and wrote our letter and then read The Night Before Christmas and then off to bed. The kids were sooo very excited and it didnt bother them one single bit that Santa came a couple of days early! It bothered me more than them:) I'm just traditional and like to have Santa on Dec. 25th but if the kids dont care then neither do I! My mom came over all dressed up to see what Santa brought:) Isnt she cute!



Santa left the Mario Cart for our Wii! David, Sydnee and Hunter are enjoying it ALOT!

David and I bought Hunter a new chocolate colored felt cowboy hat. He is VERY proud!!!!!!




David and I also got him some new boots. He needed them BAD!!! The ones he has been wearing, the whole sole was coming off:)
Santa brought Hunter a new REAL guitar:) He has had a play one in the past and the strings got broken quickly and it didnt sound good and so he has wanted a real one for a long time. Santa also left him 4 lessons at Aardvark music:)



Showing off his BONEHEAD shirt:)
Sydnee was in AWW of all her gifts!
I bought her a Moxie girl:)
She also got a new Victoria. The baby in the car seat is a baby that she got from my mom several years ago and it was her all time FAVORITE baby. Victoria went everywhere with Sydnee. I cant tell you how many pictures I have of Sydnee with Victoria. Last May Sydnee lost her. We think she left her in the grocery basket at HEB:( She was devastated!!!!! So Santa brought her a NEW one! She was soooooooooooooo excited. And he left her a car seat for her. Sydnee always brings a baby anywhere and everywhere we go and she always buckles her up, so now she has her very own car seat.


We had such a wonderful Christmas even if it wasnt on the actual Christmas Day! We wouldnt have had it any other way!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: