Notice how tall Hunter is compared to the others:)
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Flag Football 2009
This year Hunter wanted NOTHING to do with tackle football so we opted for flag football with Upward. Daddy was not as excited as Hunter and I were to get started:) We kind of started off rough because our very 1st practice we didnt have a coach which was not a good sign but I thought oh well. Week 2 practice we got there and it still looked like we had no coach but we did finally. A college intern with Pioneer Drive was supposed to do it and he had just been asked to do it that very day so he got there to practice and wasnt sure of anything at all. He read the instruction manual most of the time so the dads stepped up and took charge to help him. Things were and still are a little scattered but oh well Hunte is having fun and I have to keep telling myself that that is all that matters:) OH the other big thing that discouraged David and I was that Hunter was a complete HEAD taller than almost every other boy on his team:) Well again Hunter is enjoying being the quarterback and is really haveing fun so if he's having fun then so am I :):)
Notice how tall Hunter is compared to the others:)
He loves saying "Down, Set, Hut:)
Notice how tall Hunter is compared to the others:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment