Wednesday, September 9, 2009
9/9/09 My 35th Birthday
Today I celebrated my 35th birthday! It was 9/9/09! My day started off super. Today the leaders in BSF had our training day all day. From 9-2 I was surrounded by great godly women and had great fellowship! After BSF, I picked up Sydnee and we came home while David went to pick up Hunter. Sydnee was not feeling well but we werent sure what was going on with her and she wanted to go to gymnasics so we continued with our evening. David and the kids gave me my birthday present. check out my new RED top boots!!!!!!!! Are they cool, or what? David got the wrong size so we all loaded up and went to Cavenders to exchange them and while we were there I found this shirt:) We then were going to Johnny Carinos with my mom and nephew, Bryce for an early dinner before gymnasics. My dad could not meet us because he was still working:( When we got there to eat, Sydnee began to really feel bad. She was just complaining of her stomach but was having no gas or diarrhea or fever so we are not sure but she was MISERABLE! She could not get any relief from the pain. Finally she fell asleep in Davids lap. So we ate and then skipped gymnastics and came home. She immediately put on her gown and asked me is she could go to bed!!!!!!!! I just hate it that Sydnee got sick but other than that I had a wonderful day and am truly BLESSED!
Mama and Hunter at Johnny Carinos before supper. Sydnee was not in the mood for a picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment